Nutritious Gluten-free Salad RecipeNutritious gluten-free salad recipe
1 cup Naturpy Organic Buckwheat grain
1 Capia pepper
10-12 sprigs of parsley
7-8 sprigs of dill
4-5 sprigs of mint
2 green onions
For the dressing
1 tablespoon Naturpy organic apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon of sumac syrup
Half a lemon Lemon juice
1. Wash the buckwheat well and put it in a pot. Boil it with enough water to cover it by two fingers. When the buckwheat bursts and becomes soft, turn off the heat and drain the water.
2. Wash the greens and pepper well and chop finely.
3. Mix the ingredients for the sauce until homogeneous
4. Combine the buckwheat and chopped greens, add the chopped walnuts and stir.
5. You can then pour the sauce you have prepared and serve.